- How To Create A List
- Optional How To Add A Phone Field
- How To Create A Subscription Form
- How To Integrate Imnica Mail with Webinar Jam Studio
How To Create A List
- On the dashboard, click the Create New List button
- Enter a name for your list
- Choose whether you’d like the list to be a double opt-in or a single optin (without a
- Click the Create List button and you’re done!
OPTIONAL How To Add A Phone Field
If you want to collect phone numbers from your registrants, here are the steps to add a custom
field to your Imnica Mail list.
- Click on the ‘Lists’ tab at the top
- Click on the name of your list
- Under List Options, click on Custom Fields
- Click the ‘Create New Custom Field’ tab
- Enter a name for your field, say, “Phone”, leaving all other settings as is.
- Click on Create Custom Field button
How To Create A Subscription Form
- Click on the ‘Lists’ tab at the top (see II, Step 1 Above)
- Click on the name of your list (see II, Step 1 Above)
- Click on the ‘Create Subscription / Unsubscription Form’ button
From the visual styles dropdown, select Basic
If you wish to collect their first name or phone number, make sure that you’ve added these as a custom field to your list first.
To add those custom fields to your form, click on the Options tab.
Select the fields you’d like to add to the form from the Fields section
Click the ‘Apply Settings’ button
Click on the HTML Code tab, and copy the code generated. This is not saved by Imnica Mail so make sure you save it somewhere safe.
How To Integrate Imnica Mail with WebinarJam Studio
Follow the steps in How To Create A Subscription Form
- Copy the form code provided by Imnica and paste it into a NotePad
You only need the code between (and including) these lines:
<<lots of other code is here>>
</form>Copy that and paste it into Webinar Jam
Edit Your Webinar
- Edit your webinar,
- Go to the Integrations tab.
- Select Imnica Mail from the choices
Add the code to the popup
- Paste the form code you copied from Aweber without the Script (Marked #1 Below)
- OPTIONAL. If you’re collecting the phone number as well, make sure you enter the name of the phone
field in the textbox. Enter that field name (Marked #2 Below)
- Press Select (Marked #3 Below)